Holland, Henry & Bromley, LLP, a progressive public accounting firm located in the heart of Savannah, GA, provides tax, audit, and accounting services to clients throughout the Savannah area. Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking Tax Accountants with 3+ years of experience to manage multiple client engagements.
- Prepare and review corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns
- Manage multiple engagements in a fast-paced environment
- Perform technical research on a variety of tax and accounting topics
- Provide timely and high-quality services and deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Maintain active communication with partners, clients and staff
- Prepare compiled financial statements
- Prepare clear, concise workpapers
- Provide training, mentoring, and staff development
Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Master’s degree a plus); CPA or CPA candidate and diverse accounting experience including preparing and reviewing corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns; ensuring tax compliance and conducting thorough tax planning and research. A professional demeanor and confidence working with clients and supervising staff; the ability to work professionally within a team environment; a drive to advance within the firm and strong communication, organizational, customer service and PC skills are a must. CCH ProSystem FX and CCH ProSystem Engagement proficiency is a plus. Very minimal travel required. Overtime required during busy seasons.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits in a professional, flexible working environment. If you are a qualified candidate looking to grow your career with one of Savannah's leading firms, please submit your resume to: Human Resources email@example.com
Holland, Henry & Bromley, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.